Camp Bournedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Camping BaH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Manager Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
Head Of Staff
Dai

The Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: The Manager Application   The Manager Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:38 am

: + : THE MANAGER APPLICATION : + :

Terms Of Use:

This application was written by Ma Dai for The Complex (in the possession of Angel Feathers), and for Camp Bournedale (in the possession of Kib). It is only to be used with these dreams with the previously mentioned Owners. In the event they are to switch hands, this application must be removed and not rewritten, edited, referenced, or otherwise touched unless you receive permission. This application is NOT to be referenced, edited, or otherwise tampered with without explicit permission from Ma Dai. In the event you cannot contact Ma Dai for permission, the application(s) in question are to be removed. The update log is to be kept up to date via the history log at the bottom, no matter how small the change(s) are. Exploiting any loophole(s) in these term(s) is not permitted. These credit(s) and term(s) must remain at the top of the application; no exceptions. I reserve the right to request this be removed, for any reason - especially if the terms are not upheld.

: + : Manager Requirements & Application Rules : + :

Spoiler:

To apply for the position of manager;

Quote :

- You must hold the title of General Staff Member for an entirely uninterrupted period of three (3) months. This means you haven't been fired or banned, you haven't quit, and you haven't been demoted - and you've been active for those three months.

- For at least two (2) months of the three (3) month period, you haven't had a single blemish on your record. This means, but is not limited to, absolutely no being involved in fights or dramatics - unless you're a peaceful third party who hasn't contributed to the flames in any way/shape/form, no warnings or complaints against you, you haven't been ejected or lost your share.

- You MUST have filled out the Staff Application, since you were last hired. Otherwise, please add two (2) months onto any mentioned times, to ensure fairness to those who did fill out the application. Going back to fill out the application, then coming to fill this one is cheating, and that's a no-no.

- You must be willing to train new staff members, and no short temper(s). It is likely people will approach you with problems, and you are asked to be able to solve them to the absolute best of your ability without bias. If there's anyone we need to have a clear head, it's you!

- To keep thing(s) fair, it is requested all manager(s) - current and future, fill out this application to continue their current position / be promoted to Manager. Even if you later quit, are fired, or something else happens - you must work up to your previous status from Trial or General staff.

Application. Click to reveal.:

Code:

[size=16][b]: + : Application Start : + :[/b][/size]

[b][size=20][i] ~ ~ Section One : Applicant Information ~ ~[/i][/size][/b]

[b]Your Shared Alt(s):[/b]

Please list all current alt(s) on share, and also ensure they're updated on the Staff List before you continue with your application, please. Withholding character(s) you do not wish to be known about is not permitted; please list all of them.

[b]Which alt(s) were originally hired to work in the dream?[/b]

The very first alt(s) we had on share for you.

[b]How long have you been working for us?[/b]

Exact dates aren't required, but please try to get the closest to the exact month and year.

[b]If you answered yes to the previous question, then please describe your experience(s) in those dream(s):[/b]

Insert your answer here, and please ensure to be as detailed as possible. This question is OPTIONAL. If you didn't answer yes to the previous question, or you choose to not answer, simply write "not applicable". For detail, you may also list your rank(s) within those dreams, as well as how long you've been working in them.
[b]
If you're working in other dreams, what makes you stay in them?[/b]

This question is optional. Please be as detailed as possible with your answer, and if you choose to not answer or you're not capable of answering, please write "not applicable".

[b]
Have you ever managed a dream before? If so, which one(s)?[/b]

Please insert your answer here.

[b]If applicable, what were your experiences as a manager in these dreams? Why are you no longer a Manager there, if you're not?[/b]

This question is optional. Please be as detailed as possible with your answer, and if you choose to not answer or you're not capable of answering, please write "not applicable".

[b]Why do you feel you will be a good manager? Why should we choose you over another applicant?[/b]

This question is optional. Please be as detailed as possible, if you decide to answer. This is NOT giving you a chance to discredit another applicant in any way, shape, or form. If you choose to not answer, please write "I prefer not to answer".

[b]Have you had any major problems in the dream?[/b]

This question, in part, is not optional. A simple "yes" or "no" IS required in all circumstances. However, you may choose to list your previous problems in the dream. Feel free to list what caused them, and how they were dealt with, how YOU would've dealt with them if you were an outside party / a Manager (or even a Co-Owner!) at the time. This question can be considered a trick, so be wary of your answer and be careful with your wording.

[b]What do you expect of the position you are applying for, and what experiences do you have that you feel prepare you? What do you expect to gain from this position, and what do you want to gain?[/b]

This question is optional. Please insert "I prefer not to answer" if you do not wish to answer.

[b]Did you fill out the staff application the last time you were hired?[/b]

For the sake of an example, we'll say you're person X.
X first comes into the dream, having never been in before, and likes it.
X applies to become staff and is accepted.
X later leaves for any reason (fired, left for personal reasons, etc) and lost share for any reason - no matter how short a time period.
X is later re-hired and does NOT fill out an application.
X would say "no".

For another example, we'll say you're person Y.
Y first comes into the dream, having never been in before, and likes it.
Y applies to become staff and is accepted.
Y later leaves for any reason (fired, left for personal reasons, etc) and lost share for any reason - no matter how short a time period.
Y is later re-hired and DOES fill out an application and it is re-accepted.
Y would respond with "yes".

[b]Now that you've been a staff member for some time, what's made you stay in the dream? What have you contributed so far? How do you plan to contribute more if you are given this higher position?[/b]

This is optional. Please write "I prefer not to answer" if you choose not to.

[b]For any reason have you been previously ejected, banned, or removed from share? If so, please explain the situation and give the approximate month/year of the incident(s):[/b]

Required.

[b][size=20][i] ~ ~ Section Two : Basic Dream Information  ~ ~[/i][/size][/b]

[b]Off the top of your head, how many staff members do you believe have logged in at least once over the last week? Please list their names.[/b]

Required, but answering this other portion is optional: On what do you base your evidence for these staff members being active?

[b]Off the top of your head, which member(s) of staff do you believe haven't logged in within the last three weeks? Please, list their names.
[/b]

Required, but answering this other portion is optional: On what do you base your evidence for these staff members being inactive?

[b]Please explain, in detail and in your own words, how the mechanics of the dual-desk system works. This includes but is not limited to: commands specific to the desks, ratings, what is and is not allowed, basic behaviours, etc.[/b]

This question is optional. Please put "I prefer not to answer" if you choose not to answer. Please do not cheat by looking at the rules, or attempting to use the command(s) in-game.

[b]In your own words, why do you believe there is a dual-desk system? Do you feel it's a good thing?[/b]

Once more, this is optional - place "I prefer not to answer" should you choose not to.

[b]Are there any games that the dream has to offer? If so, what are they? How often do you believe they're used? Should they be removed or changed in any way?[/b]

[b]What is the command to reach the "staff only" items room, where items specific to staff members are held? What rank do you have to be to gain access to this room? [/b]

[b]By applying for this position, it is assumed you have a "game plan" of some change(s) you would like to make around the dream. If you are looking for the opportunity to entice the dream owners, this is it:[/b]

This is optional. As above, please insert "I prefer not to answer" should you choose to not answer this question.

[b]Who was the original dream created by?[/b]

[b][size=20][i] ~ ~ Section Three : Scenarios  ~ ~[/i][/size][/b]

[b]
1) The dream contains twelve (12) active staff members situated around the large desk, and four active patron(s). Additionally, there are six inactive staff members seated on the red seats and on the pale floors surrounding them - though, one of the AFK members has kindly positioned themselves on the patron side of the desk for 45 minutes to prevent clutter behind the desk. Other than this, the dream is completely dead and there's little to no activity around and slowly, everyone seems to be AFKing or complaining of boredom before leaving the dream. How would you react to this situation?[/b]

Please insert your answer here. For this portion, you are a manager (or higher).

[size=17]1-A )[/size] [b]Using the above scenario, please re-consider your answer(s) with yourself as a newly appointed General Staff Member. However, there's a General Staff that has been there for ten months and argues with each and every thing you have attempted to do in your previous answer. Would you change the way you react? If so, how?:[/b]

This is optional. Please put "I prefer not to answer" if you choose not to. Bonus points to whoever dramatizes the conflicting General Staff Member's actions, and gives details as to exactly what they're doing. Please keep in mind this is probably the largest trick question on this application; so mind your wording and be cautious if you answer! It may be make or break.

[size=17]1-B )[/size] [b]Using the previously mentioned scenario, now consider yourself an entirely different general staff member. There's person X (yourself as either the 'manager' or the 'first general staff member' from your previous answers. Person Y (the 10-month general staff member that was arguing), and person Z (yourself for this answer. A third-party, also a General Staff Member, who is witness to your answers above. Pretend you're an entirely different person, witnessing this situation. How would you react? Would you react? Keep in mind, person Y has been here longer than you have. They've been working for us for ten months, and you've only been working for 6. )[/b]

This is optional. Please put "I prefer not to answer" if you choose not to.

[b]2) In your own words, please create a scenario that someone - preferably yourself - would find a ton of stress, and pressure on themselves as a staff member. Please ensure there are at least three entirely separate conflicts in your scenario, and make it as fast-paced as possible; we want the adrenaline flowing in your system. Bonus points for 3 different common stressors that are likely to bother most people. An example that you may not use is name-calling such as "bitch", "twatfuck", etc. Please be original.
[/b]
This is optional. Please put "I prefer not to answer" if you choose not to.

[b][size=20][i] ~ ~ Section Four : Misc  ~ ~[/i][/size][/b]
[b]
Would you like to add anything else?[/b]

.. Please feel free to add in as many details, notes, and even create additional questions if you'd like. Otherwise, congratulations on completing the application. Go ahead and run it through a spell check once, then a grammar check, then a spell check, then read it over. Then spell check it again, then submit. Thank you!

[size=16][b]: + : Application End : + :[/b][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dai
Head Of Staff
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Manager Application   The Manager Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:38 am

.. Welcome to hell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Manager Application   The Manager Application Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Feel free to book a lava pit for your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://campbournedale.forumakers.com
Dai
Head Of Staff
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Manager Application   The Manager Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 am

This application is currently completely under construction. Please do not fill this out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Manager Application   The Manager Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Manager Application
Page 1 of 1