Camp Bournedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Camping BaH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voices - Liz. [Explicit Language] [Trigger Warning]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

Voices - Liz. [Explicit Language] [Trigger Warning] Empty
PostSubject: Voices - Liz. [Explicit Language] [Trigger Warning]   Voices - Liz. [Explicit Language] [Trigger Warning] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:33 pm

"No no no no no! I can't, I can't do this, but... No! Yes... Why?! I have to.."
She's going mad.
Oh so mad.
Should we help her?
"Shut up, shut up!"
Who is she talking to?
I don't know, there's no one else here.
"GO AWAY." By the time the voices stopped I found myself in a dark alley in what seemed to be the quiet part of town. I took to the nearest wall and slammed my fists against it, tears in my eyes.
"LEAVE ME ALONE."
Oh my, oh my, she's completely gone.
Should we intervene?
No, we will simply watch.
Watch? Oh my, yes, you are right.
"FUCK OFF." I screamed, slamming my fists against the brick wall once more. Something glinted, catching my eye. I clenched my fists and knelt down, pulling a rusty blade out from garbage and debris. "A knife?"
Oooh, a knife.
What will she do?
Watch, watch, she's found a solution.
But won't our fun end?
We will find another.
Another, another!
Watch.
"STOP!" I took the blade in rash fury and swiped it across my right wrist then my other. Tears came pouring down my face, snot dripping. "It hurts, it hurts..." Stars filled my vision and I collapsed, dropping the knife. My arms landed by my sides with my wrists facing the dark sky.
"Finally.. Finally.." I closed my eyes as my head lulled to the side, body relaxing. "Some peace and quiet."
Back to top Go down
https://campbournedale.forumakers.com

Voices - Liz. [Explicit Language] [Trigger Warning]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Bournedale :: Socialization and Fun! :: Writing-
Jump to: