Camp Bournedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Camping BaH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:22 am

Well.. Completely caught up.
Zeno.. I don't feel pity for him. I love him, but I don't feel pity. Because he's shown that he doesn't have any more regrets, he's accepted himself, and he's chosen to stick with the present 100%. It is sad. He will still be alive after they have all passed on, and several years past. However I've read a lot of stories where the immortal, or seemingly immortal have lost many people over the years, so it doesn't really affect me xD.

As soon as it showed that Zeno could heal and repair, I immediately knew that he would be immortal, and that he was the first one. So that wasn't a surprise.

As for the current situation, I don't feel any 'danger' from it, so I dunno. I shall see how it plays out. o3o

Last edited by Dai on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Dai; Tag your spoilers, please. <3)
Back to top Go down
https://campbournedale.forumakers.com
Dai
Head Of Staff
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Hi, don't have time for a full response so I'll edit this later when I have a chance.

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'RE NOT CRYING. And I'm sorry but I added spoiler heavy in the title just in case anyone checks the website that doesn't want spoils. It's a pretty big one. <3

; o ; I'll respond properly later~ <3
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 2:02 am

Okies o3o

And I've yet to cry after reading or watching something ;D
Back to top Go down
Dai
Head Of Staff
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 am

Not necessarily pity, but I'm still absolutely awful for becoming so attached to characters and he struck a chord within me. That's true but he still misses his wife and from the context, it seems that he had more than one? I'm so happy that he's moving on- .. but I can't help but think he'll be left by himself again for millions of years once these dragons pass on.

I can't believe they have a short life span. I didn't even think of that, even though it was obvious. Yeah, Shin-Ah wouldn't be placed in any danger- .. but I'm still worrying about the emotional toll it will have on him. They are previous Seiryuu's trapped inside of there, after all.

But Zeno.
Zeno.
</3 My precious Ouryuu baby.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:09 am

Quote :
Not necessarily pity, but I'm still absolutely awful for becoming so attached to characters and he struck a chord within me. That's true but he still misses his wife and from the context, it seems that he had more than one? I'm so happy that he's moving on- .. but I can't help but think he'll be left by himself again for millions of years once these dragons pass on.

He may've had more than one, but I don't think he did.. Just my thought on that. He will be left by himself again unless something happens where he can finally die. Of course if that happens, he may not want to die.. Of course, if he doesn't, there's always the chance that it will happen again. Another red dragon will appear, etc, etc.

Quote :
I can't believe they have a short life span. I didn't even think of that, even though it was obvious. Yeah, Shin-Ah wouldn't be placed in any danger- .. but I'm still worrying about the emotional toll it will have on him. They are previous Seiryuu's trapped inside of there, after all.

When White-Snake got sick, I thought it was because he was ending his time and another was born. I was happy that wasn't the case, but they're all nearing the age where another will be born. So whatever missy there plans to happen, needs to happen before then, otherwise she will no longer have support from all of the dragons anymore. And if that is the case, it will be years before she can go collect them again, and they don't even know where the green dragon came from xD That may happen, and it may not, I dunno.

Shin-Ah.. Poor deary. I have a feeling he'll become more in-tune with the power he was given. He may become more mature, less "innocent" in the sense of age, less broken. If that happens I'll be happy, but I do like his current self although slightly irritating. With that said, I'm curious what the previous blue dragon will do. I'm also curious if the other dragons, Hak, and the red dragon will be affected by it. The previous blue dragons may be able to acknowledge that she's the red dragon, or they may try to blindly go into her. If that's the case, I wonder if she has any power after all or is just a human with a strong will. We shall see how it unfolds when the chapters become translated ;D
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Did you make an acc on here called 'Zeno'? xD -->Dai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.   Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki no Yona : + : SPOILER HEAVY.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Bournedale :: Socialization and Fun! :: Off Topic-
Jump to: