Camp Bournedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Camping BaH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evadora

Evadora

Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Empty
PostSubject: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Well, I was surfing the web today and found a site where this one girl used to go around to dream and critic them. One of the dream she did was Draygan's Hollow, which is where a majority of our patches are from. She included many screenshots of the forest-y dream that I thought might be really helpful for the Sprimmer map that Niki's doing. Just something she can look at to get ideas, you don't have to use them. ^^
Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at102436AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at101807AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at101752AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at102714AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at102744AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at103007AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at103055AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at103222AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at103245AMSome pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Screenshot2011-01-24at103347AM

Anyway, on to the suggestions!
Smooth-planked walls?
When I was looking at the screenshots of Draygan's Hollow, I kinda fell in love with the walls. I know that we're doing cabins, but maybe we can have the original cabin walls be for the outside appearance of the cabin, and then on the inside have kinda like that smooth, wooden wall. And I'm talking about like, inside all our cabin buildings, not the actual cabins themselves, 'cause people are just going to paste different walls inside anyway. xD Just food for thought. :3

Item Bank
Kinda like CH's prize bank. We could have an item bank (Use for the Boat House maybe..? xD) that holds a certain number of items for each furre. I have no clue how to DS this, because it would probably mean giving every furre who enters the dream a specific code, but it's a good idea so that people can store important items away, like the rare plants they grow or prizes.

Okay, last suggestions for awhile. Dun hurt me! ;;
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

how many showers do you take a day? and sexy screenshots. #ST
i absolutely love those walls.
the bank i'll need to discuss with my fellow owners.
Back to top Go down
Evadora

Evadora

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

LOL. I actually didn't think of these ideas in the shower this time. But a shower a day. <3
And alright. o3o
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

I love this dream. I am seriously in love with their decorating, show it to me damnet!

Anyhow, these ideas are pretty good, and I think the bank would be a neat concept, although hard to gather information for. CH did it somehow, and I think MH did it, idk, haven't been there in a while. So I think we can pull this off with the right people/information on DS. For example, both Shad and Cont (Eva and my nerds<333 No offense XD) may have an idea on how to do this C:

- I can help find/make special prizes that can be won! c:

- Lizzard<3

Last edited by Liz on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://campbournedale.forumakers.com
Evadora

Evadora

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

xD
Yeah, I'm afraid I don't really have any "prize" patches, unless you count the millions of dolls from the MH folder. I did have an idea for a different type of prizes other than just the standard item. One of my close friends turned some MapleStory items into patches (like little potion bottles), and in one of her dream, if you were holding one of the potion bottles in your hands, and clicked 'Use', you'd be transformed into a special avatar (a local). I thought it was a neat idea, especially if someone doesn't have a cabin or tent to store prize items in, they could actually use this prize and transform. The effects would wear off whenever they leave the dream/log out. And people could only transform into that local if they had a certain type of potions bottle in their hands. If we're doing a prize room sort of thing (which could be our Trading Post building since you're trading in a ticket/token for a prize), we could have some of the potion bottles there, and whenever a furre would bump into it with a prize ticket/token or whatever, it'd emit something like, "This here is a [nameofpotion]. Legend says it turns you into a [nameoflocal]. Want to try it out? Just say !trade, and make sure you have a prize ticket/token in your hand!"

I know potions don't really fit with the camping thing but...I've never seen any other BaH have a prize that turns you into a special local. Thought it'd be cool. :3
Back to top Go down
Liz
Owner
Owner
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Dude, I love this idea.

- I have several nice local patches we could possibly use for this C:
- I have icecream *irl* and I is eating it
- My art is being put into an Art Exhibit
- I can perhaps help make some potions c:
- I can help find some funky prizes c:

~ Lizzard<3
Back to top Go down
https://campbournedale.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;   Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pictures...and more suggestions. ^_^;
Page 1 of 1