Camp Bournedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Camping BaH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinchilla Pets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabrina

Sabrina

Chinchilla Pets Empty
PostSubject: Chinchilla Pets   Chinchilla Pets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:28 am

Mkay, I was trying out different things for the "town" so then I was like "Oh jeez, lets see how this will look..." and put a bunch of animals in a barn-like showcase. So what came across my mind; lets have pets. Since there's an animated chinchilla patch up for download on Roamheart, Eva suggested it be used for this. It would grow from the tiny chinchilla, the local we happen to have, to the big one. It would be fed food and water, until it grows. But it won't die, unless cleared by staff or "tossed away" (LOL, that would suck). They'd cost a lot of beads though... although, they are really cute.

Colors It Can Come In: cream, white, gray, wtc. (if enough room)

Number of Positions It Can Be In: All 12.

How It Comes to Life: It's already animated, ears twitching, body breathing heavily, et cetera. A timer will go off every few minutes, randomly changing the chinchilla's current position to another one of the 11 positions.

Uhm, yeah. I'd right more but I don't know what to say/lost my train of thought.

Last edited by Sabrina on Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/clouded/nikai
Alyssa

Alyssa

Chinchilla Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinchilla Pets   Chinchilla Pets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

nice. :O
Back to top Go down

Chinchilla Pets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Bournedale :: Accepted Suggestions-
Jump to: